WAIT, WHAT!? A POLICY THAT YOU CAN UNDERSTAND?
IT’S NOT BUSINESS, IT’S PERSONAL
Personal information is anything that identifies you as an individual like, your name, address, email address, telephone number, user name, password, demographic information and billing and payment information.
WHY DO WE NEED IT?
We’re here to support you with a helpful and uplifting website and services. We need certain personal info to communicate with you, and for you to access our Services, including worksheets, coaching, and membership content. When you give us your information for a free download, or in order to purchase one of our services, you give us permission to use that information. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFO…
Here are some examples:
- To fulfill our current services and develop future products and services
- We’ll manage your membership account, and communicate with you about that account.
- To send information to you, including important notices and updates to our services and products, and administrative messages, contracts, or other policies.
- To respond to your comments and questions.
- Process payments through 3rd party sofware such as Paypal, or Stripe
- To fulfill orders
- To schedule appointments, and to grant access to course or membership portals and access to the coach for individual coaching.
- We’ll send you marketing e-mails about products and services that may interest you, as well as affiliate product and offers. We’re not trying to take advantage of you, or annoy you! Feel free to opt-out of these e-mails at any time via the link at the bottom of your email.
- And, we’re into coaching around hers, so we’ll send you materials, support, and training designed to help you acheive your goals.
- Get feedback on your needs, where you are stuck, and how we can better serve your needs, as well as how our website, handouts and other services can be improved.
- In affiliate links (which will be disclosed as such), to process payment and collect data used for improving the performance of affiliate links
- Invite you to surveys about our services and products
- Analyze your responses to inform our marketing strategy
- To follow any law, statutes and legal requests as well as to respond to any ethical issues that may arise
- Corporate Transactions If we were to sell the business, combine or go bankrupt. Your personal info may be transferred to a new organization or shared with legal entities as necessary.
Confidential information shared in coaching sessions and via email will remain confidential except in the case of rare legal proceedings like a court order or life endangerment, etc.
HOW WE GET YOUR INFO
We collect it from you when…
You give it to us.
- When you sign-up or enroll in one of our products or services, including newsletters, free downloads, coaching, surveys or website forms, memberships, and courses.
- In the website contact page or email communications such as questions, responses to marketing emails, etc.
- In comments on our social media channels, on the website, and podcast.
- Making a purchase.
- When we talk over the phone or on video calls for coaching, webinars, etc.
Other people give it to us.
Like facebook, analytics for email, website or other 3rd party analytical services. Much of this happens automatically, like when you open an email, visit a page, how long you were on the page, what information you clicked on, etc. This is collected using cookies.
WHAT INFO IS PUBLIC?
When you post a comment on the website, social media pages, is public information and will be viewable to everyone else. Do not share personal, sensitive information through public channels. We will request information through the safest means that we can find such as secure form applications or secure 3rd-party processing software such as to process credit card information.
If you give us feedback on surveys and in comments on our website or social media feeds, we may use that feedback on or to promote our services, as long as it is not associated with your personal information (AKA annonymous). We will contact you in writing for your consent before using your personal information. If you do agree, we will use your name along with the feedback you submitted.
KEEPING THINGS SECURE
We want to keep your information as safe as we can. We’ll use every reasonable measure to protect your personal on our website, in 3rd party processing, and in administering the company. Unfortunately, no process 100% guaranteed to be secure. If we believe that a breach of your personal information has been made, we will inform you immediately and seek to make amends where possible.
We need your help to keep you secure. Create a secure password and keep it private. If you feel like your account has been compromised, let us know immediately.
You must be 18 or older to use our products and services, or have parental consent, in writing, to do so.
For any questions regarding this policy, please contact us.